CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Honor Society

Decided to take a listen to them since they're opening for JB for a few shows and I'm sure I'll be hearing more about them in the next month.


They sound really good.  Better than I expected.  Well honestly, after hearing Push Play, I couldnt help but be a little judgmental.  Both have HUGE connections with JB, and both have fans mainly made up of JB fans, pretty much.  I dont get why people think Push Play is good.  They're music is pretty unoriginal and has been done before.  Nothing special.  So I was expecting to hear the same from Honor Society.

But Honor Society sounds really good.  Different sound from Push Play, different than JB too.  Although the song Im listeing to now sounds like a Backstreet Boy song lol.  But its good.  Not bad.

I'm intrigued.