I went to the Miley Cyrus concert alone tonight.
Because I'm that cool.
I liked it, actually. I was impressed with most of it. Didn't care for some of it. Whatever. I figured that this would be the only opportunity to see Miley because I would never go to Philly or Hershey just to see her. Since she was RIGHT HERE, I figured why not.
Well. I really liked any song that she sung from Breakout. Like These Four Walls, Fly on the Wall, 7 Things, Breakout, Simple Song, LOVED Bottom of the Ocean. Love that song. Didnt care for the songs from her first album. Then there was Party in the USA of course, See You Again, The Climb, couple songs from her EP that Im not familiar with. Except the one song called When I Look At You. I love that song a lot too.
Yeah some of her onstage dancing surprised me. I had heard about it but when I saw it my eyes still bugged out of my head. It is what it is. It was just weird because there were SO many little kids and parents I couldnt help but wonder what they were thinking when they saw Miley....um. Being Miley. =]
PS Miley liked touching herself. lawl.
Trace Cyrus needs to go in a corner. Ew. DNW.
AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO GO TO CONCERTS AND SIT DOWN. GTFO.
Edit: PICTURES!!!!
Not a bad seat for buying the ticket 4 hours before the show.