
One thing I want to do is work for a Entertainment Media conglomerate. One of those was NBC Universal. However, after what has gone down, the position that NBC Universal had in my mind has sunk waaayyyyyyyyyyyy down. Way. Way down. I realized what an asshat Jeff Zucker is. And when I went to nbcunicareers.com, a video of him started playing, and I was like.....hell no. I don't like him. He must go for NBC Universal to be restored. Bye Zucker. You fool. BYE. Didn't really have a positive or negative opinion on Leno before. But guess what happened. BYE LENO. Me no like you either!
I love my Conan. My Coco Christopher. I've been a fan ever since I was old enough to understand his humor. Which was probably around when I was 13 lol. I wasnt allowed to stay up late enough to watch Late Night but Comedy Central used to syndicate his show in the afternoon. Those were good times. Good times I say.
I love Craig too, but Conan is number one for me. Hope everything works out for him. Good, classy man, that Conan.
...
Soooooo. Where I interned this summer, there was also a co-intern. And I think I blogged about how much he was a suck up. He's in one of my classes this semester and I kind of already want to punch him in the face. He means well I guess, but god damn its nauseating. So obnoxious.
...
I hate winter. I HATE HATE HATE HATE it. I honestly believe I'm one of those people that becomes significantly affected by the weather. When it started getting darker and the weather more shitty and cold, I noticed a significant change in my mood. There may have been some other triggers too but nothing, like, lasting. The only lasting thing there has been is the weather. Which is why I can't wait to go to LA in March. Sun. Warmth. Thats what makes me happy. I'm just in a good mood when the weather is nice, for no reason at all other than the nice weather. Simply. So spring can't get here soon enough.