Gone tomorrow.
I'm home for like 12 hours. And then off to Atlantic City.
I'm excited. I just wish I could sleep a little more.
I've been waking up early the past week because of my lack of a proper bed.
I was bumped to the couch because we had "guests" on our little vacation.
lol. no they were friends.
BUT OMG. While sleeping on this couch, I had an encounter with...a bug.
It was the biggest ass ANT I have ever seen! It legit looked like it was from AFRICA! And thats what I named it. I always checked to make sure Africa wasnt creepin in the seat cushions before I went to bed. You should have seen this mofo I kid you not.
Oh and I saw OAR in concert. Finally like I've been wanting to see them forever and they were awesome. =] But the kid next to me kept creepin into my personal space. He was high.
Oh and my 12 year old cousin Ryan saw the Jonas Brothers with his mom at Saratoga and they both told me they lovvvved the concert. We bonded over what our favorite parts were. (His was Big Rob) And I think his fav Jonas Brother is Nick because he thought he was "cool". haha. Ugh they played a concert like an hour from where I was and no one wanted to help me stalk them. pff.