This actually has nothing to do with Joe Jonas or the Jonas Brothers! But it's still funny and interesting.
Taylor Swift revealed to TWIST that back in school she crushed on the popular guy! 'I had a lot of crushes! But my biggest crush was on a this guy named name Corey. He was the cool guy in school. He was the it guy.
The athletic, amazing it guy. It was crazy because at the time, I didn't even think he even knew that I existed.
But I went back to my hometown recently and guess who was in the crowd watching one of my performance? Corey! It was crazy, but I'm still scared to talk to him. I still have not figured out the way to handle hidden crushes!'
The real Corey is now a freshman at Penn State University. My brother met him this summer. Yes. The real Corey. (He visited a friend who was there on the summer program and met him there). My brother said that he got made fun of a lot cuz people were like "OOOOO you coulda had taylor swift you suckkkk HAHA" and Corey would get really mad and pissed about it. Like a funny mad where you laugh about it kinda. Except he's the only one not laughing. =P
And my brother said that his eyes really are the most amazing color blue and that he's actually really hot. Yeah, my brother said a guy was hot. I was like, couldnt you just say he was really good looking or something? lol. But he was like "Jenn you have to like look at him!"
I'll stalk him when I get to main.
WAIT. I am gonna make this Jonas related.
DEGREES OF SEPERATION:
My brother's ex-girlfreind used to go to the Jersey shore with Taylor Swift (when they were little) who is now rumored to be dating Joe Jonas who is the brother of Nick and Kevin Jonas. And Frankie. Etc etc.
BAM.