CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I get Nick Jonas

So call me a freak.  Thats okay, I get it a lot.  And if no one says it I know they think it.  So call me a freak.  But I think that in some alternate universe, if I new the Nick Jonas, we'd be best friends.  Or good friends.  Whatever.


My twisted mind dissected everything.

Nick is MOST commonly described as sensitive, shy, quiet, sarcastic, etc.  But when you get to know him he opens up.

Ok.  People describe me as shy, quiet, sensitive.  But when you get to know me I open up.  Like okay.  My best friend Anyeri who I met my freshman year of high school told me that she thought I was stuck up and a bitch before we started talking.  I had a field hockey coach that told me I had an attitude problem.  Why?  Because I didn't talk.  I was too quiet.  And I apparently gave dirty looks.  lol.  But I dont think I'm generally stuck up or a bitch?  That's just an impression, ya know?  And impressions arent always right.

Like when Demi thought that during filming of Camp Rock Nick didnt like her because he didnt say much around her.  When I read that I laughed.

AND.  My school's priest actually called me into his office my senior year.  SENIOR YEAR.  Like what am I 12?  And basically told me people would like me better if I was more outgoing aka not so quiet.  Which may be true, but I dont care if a bunch of people like me or not.  He also told me I needed to sell myself....awkward.

Personally I dont think Nick is shy.  He's just quiet.  There's a difference.  You can tell, cuz all of a sudden he'll perk up and just start talking non stop.  And other times he's just quiet.  Serious.  Focused.  I think people mistake his seriousness for emo-ness sometimes.  When people see emo Nick I see serious Nick.  Wet-blanket Nick.  haha lmao.  Not necessarily emo.  He's acts like an old man......wow no wonder people call him a 50 yr old man in a teenager's body.  

I don't show my sarcasm much to my friends.  My family gets the brunt.  Like, everything my mom says can be rebutted with a sarcastic comment.  Sometimes its mean but its just too good to not say something.  And ok I personally love seeing Nick sarcastic, even though you dont see it a lot, but there was this one Pepsi Smash episode where Kevin said something "When you see couples saying goodbye to each other at the airport it just KILLS you" and Nick looks at the camera and dead pans "Yep.  Get's me everytime."  Kevin ignored him lol.

Ok and this.  My dream car is a Ford Mustang GT.  And what did Nick buy for his Birthday?  A Ford.  Mustang.  GT.  What the hell.  He gets my dream car and he doesnt even have a permit.  Except his is red.  I want a metallic blue one cuz Im cool like that.

Then he gets my dream dog.  A golden retriver.  Before I got a dog, I melted everytime I saw a golden retreiver.  I wanted one soooo bad.  It killed.  But my parents didnt want a big dog.  So we got a cocker spaniel.  Love her to death.  But whenever I see a golden retriever puppy aka ELVIS I want one.  It kills me still.

But wait.  Here's the rub.  He likes the Cowboys.  And he grew up in Jersey.  WHATEVER.  At least the Giants are better than the Cowboys....Once again.  Loser.

In Conclusion
Quiet doesn't = shy/bitch/douche/attitude problem.  
Serious doesnt = emo
Nick = 50 yr old man/wet blanket
Elvis = cutest dog ever!!!
Eagles > Cowboys