CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Bought an auto tuner...

Because I got a guitarrrr for Christmas!

Tre excited. =P

It's nothing special. Just your basic beginner's guitar.  I dont even know who makes it.

The reason Im so excited about this auto tuner is because I have spent hours and hours trying to tune the damn thing and it never sounds right. It's always off, somehow.  I'm pretty much teaching myself with the DVDs the guitar came with.  And I honestly know diddly squat about guitars.  Ground zero here...  And I dont have the most musically inclined ear either.  So once my tuner comes in the mail hopefully I will start playing some purrrty tunes!  Until then I'll keep practicing.  With my out of tune guitar.  Ha.


My fingers hurt really badly.  I learned the first two chords of Please Be Mine yesterday and stayed up till one in the morning practicing them.  It's coming together...it kinda sounds like it lol.  But the tips of my fingers fucking BURN.  Like I knew learning the guitar would hurt at first but dang.  

So yeah.  Excitement.  Learning the guitar...waiting for the auto tuner...learning Please Be Mine...feeling like my fingers got sliced open....good times.  That was pretty much it.  =]


Photobucket