BOY MEETS WORLD SEASON(S) 1,2, and/or 3 on DVD.
You've got them?! I want them. Now.
Hand them over, I say!
Kapeesh?
But no really, I've been watching a lot of BMW on youtube lately, so I decided I wanted the DVDs the other day. Went to look them up online. Turns out, they're already out of print. WTF. And now they're mad expensive.
Jeez. I remember being in Wal-mart once upon a time and looking at the BMW DVD sets on the shelf and debating whether to buy them or not. I concluded the following: "I can watch this on TV for free. And I can always buy them later. I don't need to get them now."
Well, 3 years later and its not on TV anymore, nor is it in stores. PERFECT!
But I did read something that lifted my spirits. The DVD rights were purchased by another company and starting next year they plan on rolling out the DVDs again, all seasons. HORAY! Hopefully they'll have good bonus features. I live for bonus features.
Anyways. I will wait patiently for my favorite seasons to be released. In the meantime, I will continue my search for the DVDs already released and take them by force if I have to, and probably watch more episodes on youtube and get bandwidth warnings from Penn State. Awesome. =]

