CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fact:


I love the Jonas Brothers.


I love them all. Each for different reasons. I can't even describe it so I'm not going to try.

PS.
I Only See You is a very good song. I wonder why it's Joe's favorite at the moment? Hmm.
Speaking of Joe. I was at Barnes and Noble today (in the freakin snow storm. Bad idea.) and I saw The Shack.
I totally bought it.
Very interesting.
It further confirms my thoughts that Joe is misunderstood by most fans.
Well, I don't know.
Just the ones who think he's dumb. That he can't use big words. That he's not intellectual. That he's a goofball ALL the time. That he has a huge ego.
That really irks me.
And that if he's not like "OMGZ THERE'S NO CARS IN OKLAHOMA", or not singing some lame rap, he's depressed. He's expected to have like ADD all the time and when he's quiet people are like OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH JOSEPH? I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER BB.
Ok this went off in a completely different tangent.
But I'm ranting. It just came to me and I kept typing.
But he's been pretty chill lately. Quite mellow-ish. WHICH, might I point out, he talks about that part of himself in the Burning Up Book, in his little section. And how it surprises people.
Buuuut. Who know's. I don't.
So I'll stop here.
I'm just sayin.


Peace.