CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

An update? I think I shall.

The Good News:

  • I got a 78 on my Comm 100 exam! That may sound not that good, but read these statistics: The class average was 64.1. The highest score was 95, and the lowest was 13. (FAIL) Out of 294 students, only 63 people scored higher than me. 14 had an equal score. And 217 scored lower. And the test is curved 11 points, so at the end of the day, I get and 89. I am very happy with an 89 lol. I can work with that. I love how they break it down for you.
  • Joined the PSMA. Going swell. It will definitely help me to beef up my resume. And, Im actually excited about it. Me? Excited about a club? Miss anti-social me? =P I wish I had the opportunity to join it sooner. =[
  • The orange chicken at Panda Express is amazing. When Im really hungry, Panda Express is like the land of milk and honey to me. Yep yep. =]
  • Oh its Nick Jonas' 17th birthday today. That means ONE MORE YEAR.
  • There is a guy who looks like Joe Jonas in my career strategies class. Today he tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to hand the sign in sheet to the person sitting next to me. We have officially made contact. lmao. Im pretty sure thats the only time we've interacted and I know that his name is Pete, he's a junior, and he wants to get into Sports Management. I AM OFFICIALLY PSYCHO. Jesus lol.

The So-so News:

  • Career fair week. Ughhhhh. Talked to Nielsen today at the fair. Went alright. I hesitate to say well but it didnt go bad. It just feels like a rat race. Kinda bums me out sometimes.

The Bad News:

  • Is there bad news? Hmm. Not really. Im pretty content. It is what it is.

This is only like, 60% of whats been going on. Not even.

IN HONOR OF NICK JONAS' BIRTHDAY:

Photobucket