CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Q Concert was...

AWESOME! SO SO SO AWESOME! AHHH! I had a great time despite the rain and the freezing temps. It was great! We got to see Garbo! And Jack Lawless! And we were 10 ft away from the Jonas Brothers and didnt even realize it till after!! Ah!

K so when we first get there we tried to park but they wouldnt let us because they werent opening the lot till 3 and we were there at 2. So we pull off to the side of the road and wait. Then these two black escalades pull up next to the car trying to get into the lot. We were like Guys there might be famous people in there so stare awkwardly! So we did for a few minutes trying to see inside. But then they pulled away.

Then we went up to the entrance were all the famous people were pulling in and there were all these girls there screaming and we were like whats going on? They said that The Jonas Brothers just pulled in and Nick and Joe waved. We JUST missed them which was a downer but then we asked what cars they came in. Turns out they were the ones in the black escalades! We of course started freaking out like little girls haha. They might have seen us staring awkwardly at them lol and my mom having a go with the one security guy. =D

Sooo we stood by the gate for a little while and we were feet away from Garbo (their sexy bassist) and Jack Lawless (their drummer). Word.

And after their set Ali and Sam saw them pull out and got to see Kevin up close! I unfortunatly was not there, but theres still the summer. <3
Anyways, to the rest of the concert...Jonas Brothers opened, mass hysteria ensues. I was screaming my head off and this girl infront of me kept giving me dirty looks. At first I was like "No she didnt!" but I turned to my mom and she was laughing at me. Ha oh well. All the girls rushed the aisles trying to get closer. Rather hilarious. Their set went by so fast. And afterwards the DJs threw their towels that they SWEAT IN into the crowd. So jealous.
Kat Deluna was next and okay. She brought people on stage to dance which was also rather hilarious. White kids can't dance. Period.

Cascada was sooooo awesome! I was so excited to see her and she killed it!
Sarah Bareiless was amazing. She has such a good voice. Loved her.
OneRepublic was the shit! Im so glad I got so see them. They were fantabulous.
Ray J was alright. I was only waiting for Sexy Can I...the rest was kind of annoying haha.
Leona Lewis...No words. Just incredible.
Maroon 5 baby! OMG Adam Levine <33>
Danity Kane. Well. I really wanted to see them perform Damaged but we left before they did. They was alright. haha.
And inbetween sets the DJs would come out and talk. Joey Brooks, Lisa Page, Jesse Jordan, Booker, Diego, and everyone else that I used to listen to everyday before college. I was 10 ft away from Booker. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Pictures!


Jonas Brothers!

OneRepublic


Leona Lewis

Adam Levine/Maroon 5

Danity Kane