CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Watch me go...

Sooo my last blog entry makes me laugh hysterically every time I read it.  It made you laugh too, don't lie.  


I just have to say that my new desktop background is simply orgasmic.  It makes me have unpure thoughts.  I can't wait till the rest of my family sees it and makes fun of me for it. 

 
The 3 biggest teases ever.  On my desktop.  =]  

I have finally started the book Twilight.  I must know why this Edward Cullen is so special.  And apparently he drives a Volvo so thats good enough for me right there.  I want to have the books read by the time the fourth comes out, if not at least by the movie.  I always have to read the books first before I see the movie.  Otherwise it bother's me.

And also, Paul O Grady, whoever he is, is my new hero!  What a lovely old man lol.
And Garbo definitely needs his own fan club.  He rocks at life.  And so does his new bass.  I will definitely be screaming his name this summer.

......OMG that sounds really bad.  Hahahaha. I wish.  =]

jk!  sorta.