It's hard not to get caught up in all the marketing and the products and the magazines and the trends.
At the end of the day, it's all about the music, who they are as people, and how that makes you feel.
Stop the stress, don't obsess (over the wrong things). ;-)
Keep it real.
oh and btw:
Puerto Ricooo OOHHHH!!!!
Puerto Rico is for Hilary Clinton.
dollar.
what the hell and now my mom is yelling random spanish words at the television...? yeah.
and an extra btw:
I am deeply saddened to hear that the Back to the Future set in Universal Studios in CA is destroyed. I don't know why but I feel a sense of loss. I love those movies very much. I can safely say that it is my favorite trilogy...it beats Star Wars, Indiana, LOTR, etc. hands down for me.
"I'm just a fool...a fool in love...with you."