CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Camp Rock

I really enjoyed it.


Typical Disney.  Cheezy and totally over hyped.  (No kiss wtf?  This isnt high school musical!)

But I still loved it, of course.  Honestly I thought it was good.  Just wish Disney hadnt tried to turn it into HSM, because its NOTHING like it.  Jerks.

BUT HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

BURNING UP MUSIC VIDEO!

SDHF;JKNFOWEEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE HELL IS NICK JONAS ONLY 15?!?!  HE NEEDS TO BE 18 LIKE, NOW.
James Bond?  One.  piece.  swimsuit.  Sexy can I?
Oh wait.  I can't.  Stupid law.

Miami Vice?  Joe with a mustache lmao.  I think he pulled it off though.  =]  Hilarious.

And Im gonna say crouching tiger hidden dragon.  Kevin gets slapped I was like WHAT DID HE JUST DO?!?!?!  

Two words.  Big Rob!  Rapping!  Okay that was three.

And even Maya was in the video.  I dont know how many people know who she is.  She's like their best friend and goes everywhere with them.  (pink shirt and clapping)  She's basically the new Mandy.  ha.

Lucky bitch.

HA just kidding!!!  really. =]

AND omgosh Selena!!!  She looked so gorgeous!  I would support...Selenick?  hmm.  I really would.

Dude and of course the song.  They played it back in March but not many people knew the words.  And there was no rapping!  So now I cant wait to see them play this summer.  OMFG I'm excited.

Whoa whoa whoa.....how could I forget this?  Please direct your attention to the sexy beast in the background playing the bass.



Greg Garbowsky, ladies and gentlemen.  AKA Garbo.  AKA Sexy Beast.  AKA Doesn't take shit from hackers who mess with his personal stuff.