CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer comes, and then it goes...

Ok, so there's 4 people in my summer class right?

So, we have a huge research paper due at the end of June.  And almost every week leading up to it we have to turn in our progress on it and what not.
So last Tuesday (the third) we had to turn in our "Project Proposal", which included a cover page, an abstract, and 6 references.  Did it the day before class, submitted it on ANGEL.  Done.

So in class, the teacher announces that only one person handed in the assignment.  My back is toward the professor, but I see the three other kids look at me.  At this point I'm thinking, "Oh shit."

I turn around and look at the professor and he smiles and nods at me.  I then proceeded to smile back and gave him a thumbs up.

Yeah.  I really did.  Awkwardd.

I felt like an idiot, believe me.  lol.