CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lovebug Music Video

When I read that people didnt understand what happened in the video, I can help but think they ate a bowl of stupid for breakfast that morning.


Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh.  lol.  But really.  You see him get the draft card.  You see him say goodbye.  And you see her give him the ribbon before he gets on the boat.  Then you see him writing a letter to her on a beach somewhere.  Then you see him kissing the ribbon in his bunk.  (Which is my favorite part in the video.  Not really sure if I can explain why.)  And then you realize the old couple in the begining was the young couple throughout the video, and that he did come back and they grew old and happy together.  How fucking beautiful is that shit.  And the way the video was shot.  Everything.   High five.