CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Stand By Me (and other blabber)

Such a good movie.  I saw it this weekend for the first time in a long time and it's still amazing.  It makes you think, like a lot of good movies do....about relationships, events, life....


And is it wrong that I kept thinking River Phoenix was hot the entire time?  lol haha.  I don't even know how old he is in the movie.  Maybe 16 at the most.  But, I kept catching myself thinking, wow I bet he grew up to be so hot, and then I was like, oh wait.  He's dead now.  And that's when I would feel bad.  About five times I thought I bet he's really hot now.  I kept forgetting.  

I think he died of a drug overdose..  I'll go look it up later, cuz now it's bothering me.  The only reason I know is because I sat next to this girl at lunch in high school who was obsessed with River and Joaquin Phoenix....

...Now I just feel like going and watching all these 80s movies.  haha.  I could go for some Weird Science or Back to the Future.  Throw in The Lost Boys too, since its Halloween season.  And vampires are in style these days.