I'm seeing this movie, whether is sucks or not. First because I love the cartoon. The cartoon was amazing. If I could describe it in one word it would be EPIC. Nickelodeon didnt give it a lot of hype which I dont know WHY because it was easily Nick's best show. It was funny but it was also deep. It made you stop and think.
Second, because part of it is being filmed in Reading, PA this week. And I plan on stalking the set allllll weekend. Yeahhh. Maybe I'll see Dev Patel? I love that kid. Or maybe I'll see that guy from Twilight, whatshisface. Hahah just kidding. Jackson Rathbone. I dont know who's gonna be there, if anyone. Jackson was cast as my favorite character. And actually Dev was cast as my second favorite. I just want to sneak on set and like walk around or something. lol.
But idk. The movie looks like its fucking up real bad. Im on the fense about the non asian casting. I dont really care, but at the same time I feel like it should be more authentic. Whatever. I really hope the movie doesnt fail. That would be kind of nice. It has so much potential to be good.I took this picture last summer. One of the filming locations. The PAGODAAAAA!!!!
AND AND AND something else I thought was cool. My high school is like 200 yards from the Pagoda, down the mountain. AND I am actively searching for ways to get on set. Apparently its closed off from the public. Not for this bitch. =D
Friday, April 3, 2009
The Last Airbender
Posted by Jenn Carpenter at 9:47 AM
Labels: Dev Patel, Jackson Rothbone, Reading, The Last Airbender