In no particular order....
- Pick up that guitar and learn to play a song or two lmao. 'Been lazy.
- Not be a complete and total failure at my internship.
- Read the Bible. I've been wanting to read it from front to back for years. Gonna start soon.
- Stalk....I mean errr, meet the Jonas Brothers. Actually, stalking sounds more fun. ;]
- Take horseback riding lessons. Horseback riding has been something that I've always wanted to do forever and ever and ever ever ever. I would beg my parents to let me take lessons and they never said yes but they never said no either. It was a 'no answer'. Like wtf?!? I still get angry over this shit. THEN, last summer, my parents were like "Jenn, you should do something with yourself this summer, like take horseback riding lessons!" So I was like "Um yeah I wanted to do that like 10 years ago and you wouldn't let me?"......"Really? We don't remember that."......"YEAH OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T CUZ YOU SUCK. FUCK YOU BYE." So I refused to take them out of anger and spite. But this summer I want to take them. Hopefully that works out. Sigh.
- Get a paying job? This is at the BOTTOM of my priorities list. There are so many other things I would rather be doing than work at a bottomless-pit-of-hell summer job. Fucking yuck man. I wont mind if I cant get one. =]
- Also, I want to be more open to things. I'm gonna try and make a conscious effort to step out of my comfort zone and see what happens.
- Etc. <---To cover anything I forgot. Hehe.

