Blah.
I did go to the Pagoda today. I got to look at the set. Took some pictures. Nothing that can't already be found on the internet. It does look kind of cool though. There's skeletons laying around. Kinda creepy, specially when every thing's wet and foggy.
They didn't film there today or the day before. They stayed in Philly in a soundstage. They arent coming back till Monday because of the rain and wind being forcasted for the weekend. Damnit. I know this because I made friends with the gaurd stationed up there lol. People had to stay at the observation point, you cant actually walk around IN the filming area. Obviously. lol. They have more police with guns down there, just chillen. Them and their guns. Yeah. ha.
After we saw a movie my brother and I went there because he wanted to see the set. I've never been up there at night, its pretty cool. But it was sooooo windy and there wasnt enough light. We might go back later so he can see it in the day time.
But URGHHH Im still mad!!! Jackson Rathbone is gonna be there this week! And I heard he was there Thursday! And I think not even my hardcore twilight friends in Reading know that. Fails.
I actually want to post my photos but its late. Maybe tomorrow.
Why yes, I did ship cartoon characters.