«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
She's Got a Ticket to Ride
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I saw this one coming
It's lust/lust. For some strange reason I keep saying yes. I don't quite get it and I'm not going to try to understand it. Captain logic is not stearing this tugboat.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
15
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
5
)
▼
2009
(
99
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
7
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
9
)
►
July
(
7
)
►
June
(
5
)
▼
May
(
14
)
Everyone should yell BITCH at the appropriate spot.
I saw this one coming
Oh my darlin!
Answer me this
Hi.
PISSED! (A Jon and Kate Plus 8 post!)
Thank You God
More thoughts on The Game
This is probably not about what you think it is, a...
This is weird...
Random Notes Part...? 3?
Paranoid
Don't Quit
Just Say "I Want You"
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
8
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
12
)
►
2008
(
104
)
►
December
(
9
)
►
November
(
12
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
19
)
►
August
(
11
)
►
July
(
17
)
►
June
(
13
)
►
May
(
10
)
►
April
(
1
)