CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This is probably not about what you think it is, although it could apply.

Don't hate the player.

Hate the game.


I literally feel like I'm playing a game. It's pissing me off to be honest. But I don't know if I can avoid it. Is this something I have to accept? Is this just the way it is? I would get out, but then I wouldn't know what to do. Every path just leads me right back into it.
Ugh. Fuck it.



Photobucket
^apparently you do. just...fml.

Screw sucking up.
And screw acting like I care.
And EXCUSE me if I don't LOVE something and only LIKE it. When did that become a crime?


We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right