CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random Notes Part...? 3?

  1. Woooooooooooooooooooooo! Finally have all my grades for the semester. And I am STOKED. I have every reason to brag. Yes I do.
  2. Star Trek is an AMAZING MOVIE. AMAZING. LEGIT. This movie makes every other franchise movie look stupid. It was better than Iron Man. I went there. Chris Pine is kind of gorgeous too. I am not a Trekki. I have never seen an original episode of Star Trek. But this movie was stunning.
  3. Is it sad I just want to skip over summer and just go to Upark?
  4. OH OH OH THIS IS A BIG ONE. Attention: Lady Gaga, Britany Spears, Kelly Clarkson, and Flo Rida. T-Pain, you too. *clears throat* ahem.....GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY RADIO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE MERCY. While I'm at it, Boom Boom Pow and that shitastic Eminem song can go too. I mean holy shit no matter what station I'm on its always one of these 7 people and only these SEVEN.
  5. And if I hear one more shitty ass rap/hip hop song with a sample of a GREAT song, I will cut someone up. Using a sample of a good song does not make your song sound better. Like you spin my head right round. Everyone's like OMG I LOVE THIS SONG. No. You dont. The part that you like is the sample he took from another song because he was too unoriginal to come up with his own hook. That is the ONLY REASON why people like that song. The song is a fail. The original is a win. Don't get it twisted.
  6. And finally, stink bugs are kind of ruining my life. Today I was reading horror stories of other people who have stink bugs in their house. Some of them are terrifying, some are creepy, others are kind of hilarious. I feel like there are more and more of them in the house every summer but its not THAT bad. It could be worse. But nevertheless, they're still ruining my life and causing me to have spazz attacks several times a day. Its like they appear out of no where. Today one almost flew into my head and I screamed, quite loud. There was no "Are you okay?" or "Whats wrong?"or any type of concern one would show after hearing someone scream in fear. I got a sarcastic "Was that necessary?" As a matter of fact, it was, thankyouverymuch.