CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

July 23rd, 2009

The most epic day of my life. So far.

I don't care if no one reads this, Imma blog anyway.

Okay. So. Yesterday was FANTASTIC but it also had its fair share of annoyances. Lets start off with those.

  1. It rained. My hair was ruined before I even got there.
  2. I already knew this, but event staff have NO IDEA what the fuck is going on. I had a soundcheck pass and there were two different lines, and I was being told two different things by people who WORKED at the Wachovia Center. So I just got in one of the lines. Well, it was the wrong one. SO I had to get sent back over to the other line, where I had originally been before. I wanted to punch someone in the face. Its just ridiculous how NO ONE knows anything. HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY: this line for VIPs, and this line for people who won through Team Jonas? Apparently its damn near impossible.
  3. Bitch, please.
Now, the good stuff. =]

  1. So while I was waiting in line to get into the soundcheck, KATE GOSSELIN was walking across the parking lot with Cara and Maddy. Or someone who looked a lot like them. People were like "omg is that Kate? omg omg omg." When she got close enough so that you could see that Yes, it was Kate, people started FREAKING out and screaming. Kate ignored everyone lmao and they got to walk right in.
  2. Okay well incase it wasnt obvious yet I won a soundcheck pass and got to see the Jonas Brothers soundcheck. There were about two hundred people. It was awesome!!! Joe dressed as Bullwinkle the moose. Nick was in a good mood. I was like YAY!!! Because when he's in a bad mood its painfully obvious and Im like Dude, happy looks good on you. Other highlights: they brought a fan onstage to play guitar with them and then GAVE HER the guitar. Damn. They're favorite college football team is Penn State. Then they did the chant. I peed a little. =D They did do musical chairs with four friends. It was cute. Oh and Nick was crakin jokes. I have a video of it, will post later. Anyways, they were so relaxed and chill and sweet and were genuinely having a good time interacting with everyone. =]
  3. After the soundcheck I just stayed inside the venue and sat down. Everyone else left. I saw Jack talking to some people, Garbo talking to some people. All the band. I didnt want to call out to them because I didn't want to be obnoxious. Idk. Then I walked over to another section while still inside the stage area and saw Christa Black with her husband. Looking back, I should have def. said Hi. But she was holding hands and they were talking to each other. And they were smiling and laughing. And, you know, after reading her life story on her blog, and then seeing her genuinely happy and in love, it was really cool. I stood there and admired her until she disappeared. YES I know thats creepy.
  4. Okay so, security was starting to round up other stragglers and I got out of there before they saw me. I walked around the entire venue and no one said anything to me. Then I got to the place were they had let people into a food area but still not inside the venue technically. I was with 5 other girls who were at the soundcheck and when the security guard saw us he was like GIRLS I NEED YOU OVER HERE. So I turned around and pretended I didnt hear him and tried to walk away lol but then he was like NO! NO! I NEED YOU OVER HERE! YOU CAN'T BE WANDERING AROUND IN THERE YET. He scared me.
  5. Okay so the show was AH MAZING even though I didnt have the best seat. I was really high. BUT, I had a great view of the stage. And when you're that high, you can really see all the details and work that went into putting the stage together that I dont think you can fully appreciate from the floor or lower level. But I'll talk about the show in a different blog because today I have eighth row floor. =DDDDD
  6. Oh and apparently Bam Margera and family were there, which I found hilarious after listening to that interview when they had dinner together with the Veronicas. Lol. Sprite. haha.
  7. HONOR SOCIETY FULL MOON CRAZY AFTER PARTY SHOW. Ohhhhhhhhh my God. I love Honor Society. I love their songs. They're awesome guys. But anyways, I stood in the back of the TLA for three reasons. A.) I have a height disadvantage and I'm claustrophobic. I was not about to be squished near the stage. And the floor rises in the back so I had a clear view. It was sweet. B.) The VIP stairs were right there. So I watched who was going up and down. Jordin Sparks. Her backup dancers. People who I knew worked for the Jonas Brothers. And Ned. C.) NED. Ned is Honor Society's manager. He stood in the back and was pacing around with his fist near his mouth at all times. I accidentally on purpose got in his way and he almost tripped over me lol. He amuses me because he always looks like he's on the verge of a mental breakdown. And whenever there was a technical difficulty, he would run to the soundbooth and start freaking out. I remember at Hershey he had a bullhorn and was yelling at everybody with it. I was like Dude who the hell are you?
  8. Oh and, the Jonas Brother kind of popped up on stage and maybe sorta sang a song with Honor Society. Me and every other girl in the room shat our pants at the same time. Like holy shit fucking honor society and the Jonas Brothers on stage, singing a song together at the TLA. And the place was only half full and its TINY. I lost my mind. I. Lost. My. Mind. And, I almsot didn't go. I kept debating whether to go or not. I concluded that I would regret it if I didn't go so I bought tickets only two weeks ago. I never would have forgiven myself if I didnt go, to be quite honest. Because the show was AMAZING.
I think thats it for now. =)