CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pictures and Videos

I have no pictures of Honor Society. Not even from the FMC show. They all suck so I'm not gonna bother even putting them up. I didn't take any pictures from the 23rd because I just wanted to enjoy the shows. And even when the JB came out at the TLA, I didnt even bother with my camera. There were so many arms it was pointless worrying about getting the perfect shot, so I just took it all in instead. And these arent all the pictures, just some of them. I'm not gonna post them on facebook because no one really cares. And people have such a problem with it. Like its just pop music, get over yourselves. Take your music snobbery and get the fuck out.
Whoops, started ranting.
Soooo here are my pictures and videos from Thurs and Fri. =] Um clicky the picture for the HQ version?

July 23rd

Stage before the soundcheck.


Kate, Maddy, Cara, and friend. LAWL.


Joe as a moose. Fan playing Video Girl. They let her keep that guitar. Lucky!











Joe without the head and Nick.

July 24th


Wonder Girls!





Watch in HQ.



My favorite picture.



Nicholas and Joseph. Can't remember which song.


Much Better.


Joseph. I was tempted to write Josephina.


Joe playing keyboards. Year 3000. Sup, Ryan and Garbo?



Oh hey Nick.


Gotta Find You. The only song I enjoy hearing from Camp Rock. Play My Music is okay but I'd rather hear one of their own songs.


Christa Black


Turn Right. So gorgeous live. "Kevin Jonas on piano everybody..."


When You Look Me In The Eyes


Getting ready for Battlefield. Betta go and get cho armour!

Kevin and Jordin.


Kevin! =]





Can't tell here, but in the huge HQ picture it looks like he's lookin at meh. lol.

Joseph and Nicholas. Burning Up.


Getting ready to take their bows. End of the show. =(