CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 24th, 2009

The conclusion of a most epic 48 hours.

Um, wow. I dont even know what to say except tonight was THEE best JB concert I've been too. I've been to seven, btw. I'm still in shock and awe about it.

Well firstly, I was section 3, 8th row. Bangin seat. I'm pretty positive it was closer than Allentown. Wait, scratch that. It WAS closer than Allentown. And it had a better view. =] I sat on Ryan and Garbo's side and the side with the rain. And the horns were nearby too. I was happy.

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. BEFORE the concert started, the entire band walked right past where I was sitting. Just feet away from Garbo, JT, Jack, Ryan, Caroline, Christa, and the Horns (need to learn their names). Like, you can't get any closer lol. Twas legit.

So I'll try and jot down everything I remember from tonight's concert. It'll be out of order.

  1. Well at the end of Live to Party, Joe decided to play drums with Nick and ended up hitting Nick's hand with the drumstick. Not surprised, he's not the most cordinated person. But at first I didn't realize what happened because all of a sudden Nick bent over and looked like he was holding his stomach, and he had the look on his face like he was in pain. Like the kind of pain when you get a really bad stomach cramp. And tbqh I was like OMG OMG OMG WHATS WRONG OMG. I panicked for a second, not gonna lie. But it was just Joe hitting him by accident. So then Kevin started reading posters and rambling on and on, buying time for one of the crew members to make sure Nick was okay.
  2. So then the song immediatly after that, which is escaping me at the moment, Joe and Nick were standing next to eachother in front of me and I was reading their lips and Joe asked if Nick was okay. Nick laughed and said he was fine and that everything's okay. Then Joe apologised and Nick smiled and assured him he was fine. I'm happy I got to catch that little moment. =] Oh wait, it was BB Good. I think? Here's a video that was posted on OceanUp.





  3. UM OK SO during SOS, I saw Ryan pointing at like EVERYONE. And I had been trying to get his attention all concert. So I started jumping and waving my arm and shouting RYAN RYAN. And he FINALLY POINTED AT ME. So I waved back and said THANK YOU and he smiled back but it was one of those open mouth smiles. :D hahaha. It was very exciting, thank you very much.
  4. So basically all concert I was just jumping around, dancing, singing, having a blast. Did I mention I had a great view? They were SO CLOSE. I got some really sweet pictures and videos.
  5. Which reminds me, I recored Black Keys/A Little Bit Longer and I am SO GLAD I did. Because the speech was amazing tonight. Best one I've heard. (I've heard it seven times now.) It was so heartfelt. And I really like when they acknowledge their belifs. I'm not saying I want them to do it all the time, but whenever they do, its cool. Not just them, with anyone. Cuz its become taboo to have a strong faith which I find incredibly annoying. Haters gonna hate. Anyways, this one and the Hershey one are tops. I probably won't upload that one to youtube though. Its thirteen minutes long and I'd have to shrink the file, which takes forever. I don't know.
  6. I LOVE Battlefield. I love it. I love when they sing it together. It makes my life.
  7. I don't even know how to describe the rain. But it was so awesome. Kevin in a raincoat. I have a video of the rain so I'll post that eventually. Oh and on that same side was the platform that raises up and they sing Gotta Find You. I'm 80% sure Nick and I made eye contact during this. I'll be honest, I don't know for sure. But he was looking down and scanning everyone for a while. But I mean, I was wearing a black and white horizontal stripped tank top in a sea of homemade shirts and pastels. My stripes stood out. And I think Joe and I made eye contact a lot too, because there were a lot of little kids around me as well so I wasnt being blocked at all. And I was jumping up and down and singing along, and the little kids were just standing there. So I'm gonna believe I made eye contact with Joe and Nick, can't say the same about Kevin, but I admit I don't know for sure. =]
  8. Speaking of little kids, I want to punch them all in the face. Fucking dumb parents get their kids floor seats and then their kids can't see a damn thing, so they stand on their chairs and people ask them to get down, then their parents get all bent outta shape and turn into momzillas. Bitches need to get a fucking clue. Get your kids damn lower level seats.
  9. Furthermore, I conclude that the Jonas Brothers do not appeal to little kids anymore. Cases in point: Both nights, the little kids I saw looked bored. They weren't screaming, they weren't singing. And by little I mean under 11 years old. And like, when Joe is thrusting and flexing or when Kevin and Nick rocked out on their guitars they were like "Whats going on what are they doing I dont get it." The show is not for little girls. It has become weird for little girls to be in the audience. I remember in Reading, my first show, I felt old because thats how many little kids were there. Its def. not the same anymore. IMHO.
  10. EDIT: I want to be more specific about the above and little kids. What I meant was, their shows are transitioning away from appealing to little kids. Because, songs like BB Good, Live to Party, SOS, Hold On, Year 3000, Lovebug, Burning Up, and then Play My Music and Gotta Find You from Camp Rock...little kids go ape shit over. And they LOVE Nick. But everything else, they just stood there like they didn't know where they were and I'm not exaggerating. Thats what I meant.
  11. Back to the concert. What else. Joe wore a funny hat and put a glow stick necklace on Nick's head. Twas adorbs. The Horns are like my favorite people ever. On Thursday I got to see all their dances that they do. Awesomeness. Much Better was awesome. Has a disco-y feal to it. Nick landed his flips both nights...score. Oh on Thursday someone threw a teddy bear at Joe and alomst tripped him. On Friday Nick threw a mike stand across the stage and almost tripped Kevin. SWEET CAROLINE BUM BUM BUM. Need I say more? All their songs are amazing live. Favs are Turn Right, Burning Up, Fly With Me, Tonight, Poison Ivy, WWIII, Paranoid, Year 3000, SOS. Funny thing is I skip most of those songs on my IPOD but live, I love them!
  12. The Wonder Girls are the cutest, most adorable people ever. They have the most precious accents. And I like Nobody. Catchy. I think I'm a fan.
  13. Jordin Sparks sounds weird live. Her voice sounds pinched. But idk, I like her. I love her radio singles at least lol. Don't know if I'll buy her CD. But I do like her. I think she puts on a good show.
  14. I saw my BFF Ned during Honor Society! Ok, we're not BFFs, I just like to pretend we are. We're BFFs, he just doesnt know it yet.
  15. I think I saw Joe trip up the ramp. I wasnt really sure what happened. It looked weird.
  16. Oh and, I have a renewed hatred for driving into Philly. I hate hate hate everything about it. I was scared for my well being. Yessir.
  17. And nooo I didnt go to the Road Dogs game because it was in Camden and I don't think it was worth the trouble, even for the Jonas Brothers. Im at peace with it.