CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Assessment of the First Day

Photobucket



Mmmk. First day of school at University Park.

I liked.

Started the day off having to take the bus from my apartment to campus. Um. Not a fan. Awkwardness....I'm not traumatized thank God but I'm glad I got a parking permit. Lots of people in tight spaces DNW. Maybe in a few weeks when people decide to stop going to class it'll be better lol.

Class numero uno....Supply Chain Managment. Sounds oh so exciting. But I think Im going to love my professor. He's passionate about supply chain management. Anyone who is passionate about what they teach can make even the most boring subject somewhat interesting and not a torture session. And he's a big Beatles fan. And he's adorable in his little sweater vest.

Class numero dos....Principles of Marketing. Again I like my professor. He seems pretty chill.

Class numero tres....Small Business Management. This is a filler course because I needed something to fill space. And I was sitting in the class waiting for my professor thinking "I'm so fucking hungry. I need food not this class I dont need to take blah blah blah" Kay so the teacher comes out and I take one look at him and Im like DROPPING. DROPPING ASAP. But then he started talking about the course and I slowly convinced myself that it will be valuable, stick it out. I know it will be. He was asking the class all these general knowledge things about business that we should have known and really that ANYONE should have known, they were that basic, but no one did. It was slightly alarming. People who really should take this class probably arent and never going to. But I am. Cool?

So thats my typical Monday/Weds. The first and third classes are in the SMEAL building and the second class is in the Forum, which is a five minute walk between each class. So I'm contained in a little corner of campus.

And there was lots of awkwardness throughout the day. They define my life. Its just how I roll. I can't escape it ha.

I guess thats it. So Mon./Weds are all my business classes and then Tues/Thurs are my Communications classes. So I'm sure tommorow will a whole nother animal.

Like the quote.

"And now for something completely different!"