CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love Christa Black

Photobucket


I love her insanely crazy amounts. What would I do without her. I have no idea. I have no idea where my head or my soul or my heart would be without her. She is a true blessing.

I think I was in high school when I first read the famous quote "The truth will set you free." It seems really dumb, but for a long time I could not wrap my head around what that meant. I did not fully understand or comprehend the significance of that quote. It was like there was a wall, blocking me. What is the truth? What is "freedom"? Seriously...What is freedom? Think about it.

Christa Black speaks so much...truth. I read her blogs and at the end, I feel different. I feel free. I can't explain it, you have to experience it. When you hear and see truth, REAL, tangible truth, it changes everything. I'm not kidding. Im not trying to be corny. I'm not trying to be cliche. I'm not trying to be creepy.

My point is, now I understand that quote. "The truth will set you free." It most indeed does. It finally hit me with her last blog.

"i gave my heart to someone...the thing that my life flowed out of...my emotions, my days...my speech...EVERYTHING....i handed that heart to someone who had never fought to pursue it, or even shown interest to earn it. your soul is your mind, your will, and your emotions, and i'd handed him my soul without him doing anything. it did nothing to affect him....but it was ruining every day of my life.

some of you are handing your hearts to guys on a platter who have never done anything to deserve such a precious possession. i'm NOT saying never to have crushes...never to like boys...that would be crazy and impossible! i'm saying....don't let the rejection of guys who don't like you back...or who don't know you exist...dictate how you live TODAY. if it's ruining the quality of TODAY...then take those thoughts captive. don't fantasize about something that is only leading your heart down a path that makes you long for something that's a dream.

dreams are AMAZING....but when they're ruining your reality, they can become nightmares. i know all about that."

Headspace.....