So its pretty much agreed that the Hershey concert was the best concert for them yet. I mean, over 30,000 people came out to see them. And it was their fist ever stadium show. We made history. =D I can't even describe it I'm not going to even attempt. Im just so glad and thankful that I got to be there and will always remember that concert as one of the best nights of my life. So yeah. =] Go me.
Posting the videos for A Little Bit Longer here. I had my camera set in a way that it would save room on my memory card but it only let me take 3 minute videos at a time when I do this so its in 4 parts. This also means the quality isnt great, but its good sound.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/user/phoenix013189
My youtube also has:
Hello Beautiful
Pushing Me Away
LoveBug (HQ) <---I love this video!
And I'm working on getting up:
Burning Up (HQ)
most of Still in Love With You
Goodnight and Goodbye (HQ)
part of BB Good
the intro to Can't Have You that sounds like Love in this Club
and the intro with We Will Rock You
Oh and I put the drum battle thing with Nick and Jack on my facebook. OMG Nick banging those drums = SEX. Go watch it. ;)
I think thats it.
Damn, I didnt realize I took so many. =P
BUT VIDEOS DONT DO JUSTICE.