CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Talk about forgetting...

I had never heard any of Demi Lovato's new songs, and at Hershey I just started taping randomly.  


Forget - Demi Lovato at Hershey


Apparently I like to do crowd shots.  I scan the stadium in at least two other videos, probably more.  =P  That kid next to me was like "Mom she's crying.  This is the best part!"  I was like wth?  lol.  I dont think she was though.  She looked pained.


Two days later, at Fam Jam when we see her again, I taped the same song, without realizing it.  I just remember really likeing the song Forget but completely forgot I had taped it at Hershey.  lol.  Now I have two versions!

Forget - Demi Lovato at Fam Jam in Philly (HQ)



More pain at the end.  I really love this song.  She was awesome.  =D