CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Implying something, are we?

Spoilerish, mostly for Ali and Sam.  I dont know if you've listened to the new JB songs, so just in case.



OK, here I go.  Again.






Jonas Brothers song: Tonight
Lyric:  We're going down/ She screams loud

Yes.  I have a corrupted mind.  
Going down where?  Why is she screaming?  Loudly?

Hmmm.  Things to ponder.

First you try to preach to the youth, now your corrupting the minds of innocent children.  Tsk tsk, thats not very Disney like.
 
What to do, what to do.  

Oh.  And this.

Song: Video Girl
Lyric:  Basically the whole song

Not as harsh as Move On, but still mean.


I love it.

ps I dont think JB ever preaches and I dont think they're corrupting anyone.  Haha.  They're jokes trying to make fun of the people who actually think it.  (but most likely failing )  But I still think Video Girl is mean.  =]   And I still think that lyric is implying something.

xoxo Gossip Jenn

^in homage to Gossip girl and greg garbowsky