The following has been eating at me all week. So I'm gonna write it down in my little blog because it doesnt talk back.
...
When: 10:00 am Monday
Where: On my computer
Why: Jonas presale
Ok. I thought I had lost my chance to get the best tickets because I somehow typed the wrong thing for the captcha like 3 times. So I was like fuck. But finally I typed it right. And I was getting okay seats but I wanted better. After 5 minutes I started getting really good seats. I guess people's tickets were expiring and being released back into the system. But I wanted to try and get floor, first 10 rows.
The next part is completely true, no exagerations.
Its 10:10 and Floor 6, Row 1 comes up. I stare at it. Row 1? That cant be right. And because there was still no official seating chart, I didnt know what to do. Because what if the arena did end up being an endstage. Those seats would suck. And 10 minutes after the sale started, theres still front row up for grabs? Really? I officially concluded that it was too good to be true. And released them. I figured that anything in sections 1,2, or 3 would be safe.
10:15, floor eighth row comes up and I grab them. Fuck yes. And I was so lucky to get those. So so lucky.
Because. those other tickets. Were indeed the real deal. They were, in fact, front row. I deserve to be slapped. Really. I felt so stupid when I realized it. And saw those little fuckers on ebay for 999 dollars.
How I can I be so dumb and still so lucky? What. The. Fuck.
But thank God for the seats that I have. I was so lucky. I feel so fucking lucky. Because after I bought those I tried a few more times to see what kind of seats were still coming up, and nothing else came close to that again. I would think that the Divine Powers would be like....Welp, we tried to give her first row, but she failed at life. Moving on. =P
Whatever. I still want to punch myself in the face lol. But its gonna be insannnneeee! Im gonna kick people out of the way, elbow them in the face, climb on stage, violate Nick Jonas, then get arrested. It'll be a fun time.
Or. Those kids that stand on their chairs. Knocking a few over. Yes. For sure.

giggles.