
Yeah so uhhh Key West was awesome. But note to self: Once of legal drinking age, return to Key West, specifically Duval Street, and hit up every single bar. =D
Favorite night was going to Mallory Square and watching the sunset. Because its like an event. There's street performers and such. And there was this hilarious, amazing, comedian/magician. He crushed it. Haha. We also went fishing, and I decided to be awesome and fall asleep on the boat, on my stomach, with no sunscreen. Common sense fail. But yeah Key West was nice. I would definetely go back in a heartbeat. Once I'm 21. =]
In other news thats floating around in my brain and, really, should stay there...
Jonas tour dates. Philly. What I realized, when they come to Philly, it'll be close to 11 months since the last concert. WUT. Going from like, idk, 5? concerts last year to 1 is like, weird. But only to me because thats how I roll. Im not blind, I saw those "She's fucking nuts" looks when I told people I went to 4,5,6 JB concerts last year. I saw them. Im not stupid. Bitches.
Ok so Jonas on South Park was hilarious. I personally thought that shit was funny. I mean, not all of it, some of it was stupid. But serisouly. BAY-BEH. The foam. Micky Mouse. Every tingly feeling comment. The clothes. The prancing. lmao. I was actually surprised at how accurate it was. Cuz like, omg, if you're familiar with Jonas Secrets, every fucking joke in South Park is a joke on that group. ie, BAY-BEH, The foam, Disney's evilness, the clothes, the tingly feeling hehehe, the way they play onstage. So yeah. I thought it was funny.
And now, a return to the real world. I already cant wait until next week is over, because next week I have to makeup all the stuff I missed last week cuz of the fucking flu. Damnit. Ugh.
I wish I had more random things to say. WAIT.
Grease. The movie. Okay. So its been on ABC Family a lot lately, so I've been watching it for the first time recently in a LONG LONG time. And I am shocked by how many sexual innuendos I never noticed when I was like, 11. Or hell, even 14. My virgin ears are just too pure. Like WHAT THE HELL? The whole movie is a freakin sexual innuendo. All these jokes, I never picked up on when I was little. Now its a completely different movie for me. It confuses me.
And BTW, Grease 2 is an atrocious movie. But Michael, ow ow!
I like using the word atrocious.