CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Puerto Rico

Puerto Ricoo! OOHH!!!

^You have to hear someone actually shouting that.





My mom would creme herself if she saw that picture. Thats why I am not going to show it to her. Fun Fact: If this show was last week, I could have gone. But no. That would have been the first time I've been in PR in 4 years. Havent wanted to go in a while because the last several trips there were so fucking gay I wanted to die. Vacations from HELL. Because we werent in San Juan. San Juan is the best place to be in PR. From a tourists persepctive, almost everything else is irrelavant (excluding Ponce, certain beaches, the rainforest, etc).

I call it like I see it.

And I've been there almost 10 times. I've been all over the island.

Vacations spent in San Juan = wins

Vacations spent out of San Juan (the last several) = hell.

Thats why I havent really had the desire to go back. Scared of the same shitty experience. More than likely, it would happen again. Fact.

We'll see. I like PR, I just have terrible times when I'm there. But maybe, if and when theres a next time, things would hopefully be different.

Photobucket