CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Notes

Photobucket

- I went on my second interview on Tuesday in continuation of trying to find an internship for the summer. Annnnnddddd I got the internship! It's at this small advertising agency in Reading. Well, Shillington to be more exact. And I really like the idea of it because its unpaid, small, casual. So there isnt a lot of pressure and it'll be flexible and informal. And when its over I'll have a project that I'll be able to say, "YES I did this. This is mine." So yeah. Excited. Nervous. Woots. OH OH OH and, apparently Im the only one that thinks its TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME that this agency is in the childhood home of JOHN UPDIKE! I think thats really cool. Yeah.

- Here's the trailer to Slumdog Millionaire. You best believe Im gonna whore this movie out. =D



Slumdog Millionaire is a brizilliant movie. I suggest that anyone who has the chance to see it, take it. Because I didnt really care to see it, but my dad wanted to so I agreed to go with him, and it was awesome! Its a fun movie, not one of those boring intelligent ones. Dont let anyone tell you its overrated until you see it for yourself. I saw it when there was little hype for it and I personally think it deserves everything it gets. Okay, thats my two cents. See the movie.

- There's a difference between people and persons. I like persons. I dislike people very much.

- There's a difference between being alone and feeling alone. As long as I dont feel alone, I'm okay with being alone. Does that make sense?

- I'm excited for Saturday at 1 o clock at the theatre in King of Prussia that I forget the name of!!!!??? My inner twelve year old will be out in full force. I should give this alter ego a name. I feel like there's Jenn and then there's teenie bopper Jenn. Idk. Im crazy. And I accept that.

- OHHH about that raffle from THON. I didnt win. Obvs. Sad. But thats okay. Some chick named Danielle won. Age unknown. So what was the prize? 4 tickets and 4 backstage passes to ANY JB concert this summer.

Smoke on that one for a bit.

- And next week is going to suck hard. BUT. Spring break will be nice, hopefully. I'll be in Key West for most of it. Maybe I'll get some much needed sun. Woots for sun and warm weather.

Twatter.