Kinda nervous about some stuff at the moment that are giving me anxiety, so I wanted to write down some things at the moment that are currently distracting me. =]
1.) Dev Patel.
He is so cute and so adorable. He just loves life and you can tell. He's kind of geeky and he's just awesome at life. End of story.
2.) The outtakes from Kevin Jonas' People Magazine photoshoot. Jizz in my pants.
3.) The Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. I kind of love the Indian/electronica/pop/I dont even know music. Jai Ho is boss. It means Victory or Praise to You in Hindi. Dreams of Fire/Latika's Theme and O Saya also has multiple plays.
4.) I printed and cut out my myspace comment and tacked it next to my A I got in Public Speaking. Because I wanted to. And it makes me smile. They both do. =D I rock. I rock on.
5.) See U in the Dark and Austrailia back-to-back. Hell fucking yes. Just now.
That is all.
6.) Oh wait! JB concert videos. I have an addiction. They make me feel hot. Especially when Nick does his little seizurette dance, Joe ends up on the floor, and Kevin has sex with his guitar like its no one's business.

7.) I thought of several other things. This facebook group.
Self explanatory. Provides the lawlz. <---Hate that word.
The trailer for Angels and Demons, which was an AWESOME book and 10x better than the Da Vinci Code. Legit.
Annnd. There was something else. Uhhhh...OH! The Shack. That book was awesome as well. I finished it a while ago but lots of things remind me of it. Like, daily things. And people. I think it would be awesome if everyone read that book. But I know that would be a stretch. God and religion have become almost a taboo. THAT makes me sad. But thats for another blog entry. Maybe. =]
NOW. That is all.