I saw JB in 3D todayyyy.
It was good. I had fun watching it. People were clapping, some were dancing. There was a lot of screaming. Holy mother of God. And Kevin got equal amounts of love!!! I was afraid no one would woot. But I was wrong. It made me happy. And the back up band got some love too! Made me smile. And Taylor and Demi got a lot of screams too. It got loudest when Taylor came on. And the shirtless scene, of course.
We ALMOST almost had a close call with JB today. Read that again. ALMOST almost. Here's what happened.
Okay, so we go to KOP to see the movie. We were there an hour before showtime and were the first ones there. We started chatting up with one of the employees. He mentioned that there was something going on. So my mom and I look at each other and back to the employee and were like "Care to elaborate haha?" He's like "I'm not sure. But they're setting up a red carpet right now and people are running around like chickens with their head's cut off." So, me being me, was like "ARE THE JONAS BROTHERS GONNA BE HERE OMG!?!?" and he was like "I highly doubt it. I mean, something's going on. But I highly doubt they are gonna be here. There's a possible list of theatres but we arent on it or anywhere near the possible locations." So then my mom asked if he knew where they were going to be. He said he definitely knew they were supposed to be in Atlanta today. There's a huge rumor on the internets about Atlanta now, so maybe he wasnt totally full of crap.
So then we started chatting up the manager, and asked her straight up if they were gonna be there, and she said definitely not. Not then and not later. She started talking about how they would have notified the theatre before hand blah blah blah would've needed more security blah blah blah.
Okay, I have a gripe. Several actually. TOO SHORT. MUCH too short. Needed more behind the scenes. I mean would have an extra 15 minutes been that much of a big deal lol? And the 3D was cool but some of it was weird. The glow sticks looked really funky on screen. Like, the closer it was to YOU, the more distorted it looked. IDK if thats normal though.
Ugh, but there were so many great moments. Loved em.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Three Dimensions
Posted by Jenn Carpenter at 6:58 PM
Labels: Jonas Brothers