CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

What is this fuckery?

btw. That line will go down in history in the Jonas...world? Fandom? Oh wait....FanFamily. Riiight.

Anyway.

Cut the crap Nick Jonas. You are NOT 16. For heaven's sake.

And mine.

Kay thanx. I would post a picture but, Im tired. And I think everyone knows what Im talking about anyway.

P.S. You look good with a Les Paul.

Annd. I heart Niel Diamond.

Lil Wayne is growing on me.

MIA was just a tad pregnant. Maybe just a bit.

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. enough said.

TSwift plus Milerz was cool.

Jason Mraz! Im Yours should have won.

Radiohead. Legit.

One of the songs towards the end. The really old one. I CANT BELIEVE I FORGET WHAT IT WAS. It's escaping me. But I started jamming to it. Yeah.

Sugarpie Honeybunch. Thats what it was. haha

Gosh what else. There was so much. This is just what I can think of right now. It's late.

=D